NEJ Stevenson are delighted to announce the launch of their Apprenticeship programme in collaboration with RycoteWood Furniture Centre. The business will be recruiting five apprentices: CNC Operator, CNC Programmer, Cabinetmaker, Wood Machinist, Spray polisher.
The programme will cover the following
- Two-year programme inclusive of block release to RycoteWood Furniture Centre
- Extended periods of training in the workshop within each department learning to select timber and veneers, understand construction, machinery and finishing.
- Gain competency in using basic machinery and power tools as well as learning construction techniques and hand skills.
- Learn the importance of accuracy, attention to detail and the importance of thorough preparation prior to the finishing process.
- Learn how to mix stains and apply primers and topcoat spray lacquers.
- You will be required to undertake some learning tasks in your own time and during specific periods in the working weeks.
- You will gain a Furniture manufacturer Level 2 apprenticeship Standard.
For more information about the apprenticeship programme click on links below for the brochure and application form.