NEJ Stevenson Limited is a privately-owned Midlands based furniture manufacturer specialising in custom made furniture and architectural joinery. As cabinetmaker to The Queen and Royal Warrant holder, the company has developed a reputation for crafting some of the finest contemporary and heritage furniture. We work predominately on luxurious private residences, historic buildings, places of worship and high-end retail spaces.
We are looking to take on self-employed site joiners for some of our projects in and around Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be highly skilled tradesmen and hold a current Blue skills CSCS card, NVQ level 2/ carpentry and joinery or equivalent city and guilds
- Be able to follow a detailed drawing;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have a good set of own hand tools and battery drill minimum;
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a skilled team
We will offer consistency of work and very competitive rates of pay.
Expressions of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your CV.