Reporting To: Project Director
The Project Manager is responsible for the smooth running of their projects. They will take responsibility for ensuring their projects are run efficiently and all information for production and installation is provided in a clear format and on time. They will liaise with clients and provide a high level of service by being proactive in respect of the design and any potential problems. All issues from site survey to final customer satisfaction are their responsibility.
• Consultations with Project Director and clients to define requirements
• Project Control Documentation, providing project updates to external clients and internal departments
• Populate and update the agreed valuation documentation.
• Conduct site surveys recording all relevant measurements
• Consult with the production team on a regular basis throughout the manufacturing process.
• Provide clients with appropriate design, construction and “as built” drawings
• Compile final account documentation on completion of projects
• Provide solutions to manufacturing issues to meet the time / cost constraints of the project.
• Foster and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Expressions of interest should be sent by email to David Drew, Project Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following documents in your application: