NEJ Stevenson are recruiting for a Wood Machinist to join our growing team based in Church Lawford, near Rugby.
We are a privately owned, Midlands based furniture manufacturer delivering exceptional bespoke high quality, freestanding and fitted furniture to our varied clients.
As an experienced wood machinist, you will be able to use a wide range of equipment safely to produce high-quality components. You will be able to meet the project specifications and minimise wastage. You will be able to work safely and conform to all health & safety requirements.
You will be able to undertake any reasonable task asked of you to enable the company to meet its commitments.
Wood Machinist – Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Proactively identify and address concerns in respect of design, material and construction
- Create high quality components
- Comply with all current health and safety legislation and actively contribute to maintaining safe working practises.
- Assist with and undertake regular maintenance requirements
- High personal standards of work and presentation.
- Maintain individual and communal workspaces in a clean and tidy condition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Send all expressions of interest including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org