Reporting to the Production Director
NEJ Stevenson are looking for a CNC Programmer to join our Production team in Rugby, Warwickshire.
We are a privately owned, Midlands based furniture manufacturer delivering exceptional bespoke high quality, freestanding and fitted furniture to our varied clients.
Since 1992 we have worked continuously with the Royal Household becoming Royal Warrant Holders in 2003. Other clients include conservation charities, English Heritage and The National Trust, as well as public schools, interior designers, architects and construction companies and some private clients.
We work on a variety of projects, varying from small individual pieces to large architectural installations in high end residential properties and in many styles from contemporary to historic.
- CNC 3-Axis & 5-Axis Programming experience.
- Fluent in 3D CAD packages (such as SOLIDWORKS, FUSION 360, RHINO or ideally PYTHA).
- Ability to read and interpret 2D drawings.
- Background working with flatbed CNC Machines.
Preferable Knowledge and Experience:
- Auto CAD.
- Background in Furniture and Product Design.
- Furniture and Joinery construction.
- BIESSE CNC machines.
- Able to operate a wide variety of wood machines and to have operational qualifications.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of timbers, veneers and manufactured boards and sub-straights.
- Using and installing modern fittings, drawer runners, hinges, and architectural ironmongery.
- High personal standards of work and presentation.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and prioritisation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- £26,000 – £30,000 depending on knowledge and experience
- Opportunities for professional development
- Standard 40-hour work week
- 28 days of annual leave (including 8 statutory days)
Please apply with CV & a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 24th November 2023